Sunday, April 11, 2010

Things I Dig on the Blogosphere

Yes, I b*tch and moan a lot about how much sh*t I have to do in the next 2 months. Yes, with all of that sh*t to do and senior musical rehearsals, I am pretty busy (and jaded, and I've turned into quite a potty mouth, yes, so whatofit whoyoulookin'at?).

But that doesn't keep me from exploring the blogosphere! And falling in love with the wit and funny everywhere!

For example: someone had the GENIUS idea of combining my TWO FAVORITE foods, sushi and rice krispie treats!
(But gotta admit, I'm notthe biggest fan of Peeps. Speaking of Peeps, having you ever tried roasting one over a campfire? I swear they're coated in polyurethane)

And HEE! with the hilarity that this was named the saddest book ever written (courtesy SF Weekly):

And HA! Gotta love when people use math to prove that religion can be hypocritical as all hell (source):

And a great source of fun (the one about the loud animals in the morning is just way too true).

I hope I've successfully distracted you with this post. Happy exploring the blogosphere!

1 comment:

The Owl Archimedes said...

She cooked a T-bone steak in the microwave? Yay for righteous murder! I think the Flood put Him over the top. Very efficient method of elimination, though my personal favorite was when he turned Lot's wife into salt. That's so badass.

Thx for the debriefing on internet funnies.